- Making GNOME-Shell plugins save their config
- ping -f[aux flood]
- Multiple SSH port-forwards, all in a row…
- GNOME-Shell multi-timezone clock
- NetWorker – Random stalling
- IPv6 for SysAdmins
- Doctor Who, sans Python-iView
- Letter To the ABC, re the takedown of Python-iView
- When life gives you lemons… ask for oranges.
Tag Archives: ipv6
IPv6 is a new and complicated piece of technology; like any new technology it takes a while to get used to and discover what does and doesn’t really work. Who am I? I’m Robert Mibus, and I helped roll out … Continue reading
Today is the day for my IPv6/Automatic reverse DNS mappings presentation at LCA2012. Get the custom pymds fork here; it’ll be merged upstream shortly-ish.
Just got this email…: We’re pleased to announce that your proposal(s) has/have been ACCEPTED for LCA2012. <SNIP> — IPv6 Dynamic Reverse Mapping – the magic, misery and mayhem — So – wow! I’ll see you there :)